ArcIMS 9.2 Service Pack 3 contains a number of new fixes as well as all the previous fixes released in Service Packs 1 and 2
New Issues Addressed with Service Pack 3
- NIM007522 - ArcIMS 9.2 ColdFusion connector does not install required mfc71.dll file.
- NIM006953 - Performance decreases for Acetate layer requests after ArcIMS 9.1 SP2.
- NIM006739 - ArcIMS 9.2: RASTERMARKERSYMBOL acetate object is not placed in 0,0 and alignment is not honored.
- NIM006979 - Layer visibility control in HTML viewer does not work correctly for ArcMap Services Group layers.
- NIM007158 - Scale bar distance changes when panning.
- NIM007200 - The HAlignment attribute of TEXTMARKERSYMBOL no longer works in IMS 9.2.
- NIM007314 - Maximum image size for ArcMap Services in 2048 x 2048.
- NIM007322 - Image output with ArcMap Services works with "tiff" but not "tif".
- NIM007594 - Image has a band of distortion on the top when projected on the fly.
- NIM008494 - ArcSDE rasters containing more than three bands are not rendered correctly in an ArcIMS Image service.
- NIM009256 - IBM AIX only: Metadata Services do not start in Admin on AIX.
- NIM008229 - ConcurrentModificationException error occurs when loading WFSConnector in WebLogic 9.2.
Issues Addressed with Service Pack 2
- NIM006961 - Dublin Core namespaces have been corrected in GetRecords responses.
- NIM006962 - The CSW Web application can now handle a significant number of concurrent users.
- NIM006963 - Resolved issues with schema validation and the GetCapabilities request.
- NIM006964 - Resolved issues with ebRIM URN prefixes for GetRecords requests.
- NIM006965 - Added new support for SOAP message handling in all CSW requests.
- NIM006966 - "OutOfMemoryError" errors in Tomcat have been eliminated in the CSW Web application.
- NIM006967 - xsi:schemaLocation is set in a response when outputFormat="application/xml" in a GetRecords request.
- NIM006968 - Added support for OGC Filter version 1.1.0.
- NIM006987 - ebRIM schemas are now accessible through the CSW Web application.
- NIM006952 - On Solaris, resolved issues with retrieving documents and thumbnails from the Metadata Server.
- NIM006519 - In the JavaViewer, the Generic and BlackTie samples have been fixed.
- NIM006122 - Embedded ArcIMS Services within ArcMap Services stopped working at 9.2. This has been fixed.
- NIM006949 - ArcIMS 9.2 SP2 on Windows has been updated to use MrSID library Version 6 and GDAL Version 1.4.
- NIM006950 - An option has been added to disable ArcIMS Spatial Server from regenerating the font cache for each request when a required font is missing.
- NIM006954 - Rasters have a band of distortion at top of frame when reprojected on the fly from BMN M34 to UTM.
- NIM006955 - ArcMap Server was creating a .jpg output file and renaming it to a .eps output file.
- NIM006951 - In the WFS Connector, some of the administration pages have been updated to be correctly localized for l10n.
Issues previously addressed with Service Pack 1, and included in Service Pack 2
- CQ00296907 - The buffer tool does not work properly in ArcExplorer – Java Edition, Java Standard Viewer, or Java Custom Viewer when a map is in a projection other than decimal degrees.
- CQ00298574 - Functions such as identify and query do not work correctly for ArcMap Image Services when using ArcExplorer – Java Edition, Java Standard Viewer, or Java Custom Viewer after installing ArcIMS 9.1 sp2.
- CQ00299971 - When using an ArcMap Image Service using a projection in feet, map units returned in SERVICEINFO are “us_survey_feet”. This causes the .Net version of the Web Mapping Application to not work. It also produces erroneous measurements in all ArcIMS clients.
- CQ00292486 - When using Internet Explorer 7, the Diagnostics page does not display any messages.
- CQ00300380 - OBJECTID needs to be properly accounted for when inner joins are used on ArcSDE data.
- CQ00297650 - A parsing error is returned when tasks.xml is saved in Unicode format (such as UTF-8) and has a byte order mark (BOM).
- CQ00294611 - When using the WMS Connector, the tolerance when using GETFEATUREINFO is too small.
This website's graphical display is now viewable only with W3C
standards-compliant browsers, but the content is accessible to all browsers and Internet devices.
View our supported browser matrix
for more information on our website display.